top of page

England Athletics Online Change of First Claim Club Process

If you wish to change clubs there is a set procedure to follow.

You have to resign from your current club. Your resignation letter should be sent to the club’s membership secretary.

Complete the online Change of ‘First Claim Club’ by logging in to your athlete portal: using your own URN (England Athletics Number) and password.

If you have forgotten your password, you can use the request function found under the password box. Follow the instructions on screen. 

bottom of page